CAREERSFind your passion and purpose, not just your next job. Explore our Travel Agent Affiliate Program.
Travel Agent Affiliate Program
Our complete training and mentoring program helps you become a successful home-based travel agent in no time.
We are growing our Travel Agent Affiliate Program (TAAP) at Total Advantage Travel and have immediate home-based travel agent/travel advisor career opportunities.
- A passion for matching travellers with their dream vacations.
- Professional communication skills, both written and oral. Most importantly, close attention to detail is crucial.
- Work with new or existing clientele and build your business.
- Join an active and vibrant network of home-based travel professionals throughout Ontario.
- Preferred skills and experience with Amadeus CRS. In addition, luxury leisure travel (cruises, international FIT) is welcomed. If you are inexperienced in these areas, we can train you!
- Key attributes include confidence, joie-de-vivre, career-minded – and passion!
Without a travel agent, you’re on your own.
Total Advantage Travel offers many support options, from online to personal one-on-one coaching. In addition, if you need help with a new marketing campaign, we can help! So, are you ready to make your first booking?
Already an Experienced Travel Agent?
Enjoy the highest commissions in the industry. In addition, run your own home-based business as a Total Advantage travel agent/travel advisor while enjoying the ongoing perks and support of a TICO licensed company. Above all, we offer you the freedom to run your business your way.
What Does a Travel Agent Do?
In many English-speaking countries, the term “Travel Agent” can be used interchangeably with “Travel Consultant,” “Travel Counsellor,” or “Travel Advisor.”
Planning a trip is a time-consuming and complicated process for travellers. Certainly, travel agents/travel advisors simplify this process for their clients. In addition, travel agents provide consultation services and book entire travel packages. They may book flights, cruises, rental cars, and hotels, as well as resort stays and events.
Travel agents cater to a wide demographic, serving both individuals and corporations. Therefore, they may also focus their business on a particular segment or travel style. Many travel agents specialize in leisure travel, corporate travel, cruises, and destination-specific travel to Europe, Africa, or Asia.
Interested? Contact Us
If you are interested in joining Total Advantage Travel as a Travel Agent Affiliate, please contact us or email Robert Townshend at: Robert@TotalAdvantage.com or call 416-240-7700, or toll-free: 1-800-419-1635.
Thank you for visiting this page.