Luxury Wine Tours to Niagara On The Lake
DISCOVER MORE: Local Tours Ontario – Our Top 12
Too often, Niagara-on-the-Lake is but a rushed stop-off for travellers visiting the nearby Niagara Falls. Give Ontario’s premier wine region the time it deserves on this small-group full-day tour. Learn about the local wine scene from your guide, and enjoy tastings at four wineries, including an ice wine sample in the ice lounge of Peller Estates, as well as a 3-course lunch.
- Visit four diverse wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Stay warm at the Peller Icewine Lounge with a parka and gloves
- Comfortable round-trip transport and a 3-course lunch included
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a small-group tour
- Cost of wine samples included
Departure and Return
1: Bremner Boulevard, Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON, Canada
2: Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5J 1E3, Canada Traveler pickup is offered Pick up at the south entrance to Union Station, Toronto, next to the Scotiabank Arena.
Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop At: Peller Estates Winery The Greatest Wine Tour includes a visit to the Ice Lounge, a room completely made out of ice where guests sample a variety of ice wines. Parka and gloves provided by winery.
Duration: 1 hour Admission Ticket Included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- Operated by Ontario Group of Touring Companies
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
from $212.50 CAD
Book Now with Total Advantage Travel & Tours, inc.
Contact Robert Townshend at: Robert@TotalAdvantage.com
Toll free: 1-800-419-1635